Pre-K Registration opens at GSES on February 1, 2022 at 9:00 am.
We will be accepting applications each day from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm(please note the time difference from years past) .
The last day to submit an application is Monday, February 28 at 1:00 pm.
You may download the PDF (here for English), (here for Spanish) to fill out prior to arriving at GSES. Applications will need to be filled out upon arrival. If you are unable to print, there will be copies in the office that can be taken with you and filled out at your convenience.
The following documents must be submitted in order for the application to be completed:
*This application will not be processed for Pre-K drawing without the items listed below:
- *Completed Georgia Lottery Pre-K Application
- *Proof of Birth - Certified Copy of Birth Certificate (Your child must be four years old on or before September 1, 2022).
- *Proof of Residency
- *Photo ID of the person registering child
- Child’s Social Security Card/Bright from the Start Social Security Waiver Form
- Form 3300: Hearing/Dental/Vision
- Form 3231: Immunizations
- Documentation of Federal / State Assistance
To learn more about registering your child for Pre-K, visit https://bit.ly/JCSSprek