Updates for the Week of August 1-August 7
<< Back to Weekly Announcements
News from the Nest:
SchoolPay will be the only way to complete transactions related to school services, including school nutrition, fundraisers, parking passes, club dues, and dance tickets this year. We will be limiting cash and check transactions moving forward. The link for SchoolPay is: https://www.schoolpay.com/
- All students are encouraged to fill out the application for free & reduced lunches. Simply follow these step-by-step instructions to complete the online application.
- Chromebooks will continue to be distributed this week.
- Chromebook insurance can be purchased today through September 9th. Click HERE for a QR code to purchase your insurance today.
- School supply lists will be communicated to students in their individual classes. Please check with your teachers to make sure you have the materials you need to be successful in your classes.
- Parking passes are now being sold! To complete the application process you will need (make/model/color of vehicle, photo of driver's license, photo of insurance) and a valid payment method to use on SchoolPay. Parking passes are $50 and are required to be displayed on vehicles parked on our campus. The deadline to purchase a parking pass to avoid disciplinary action for parking with no pass on campus will be August 5th.
Eagle Families: Please be reminded of the MCV4 Vaccine Booster requirement for students that are 16 and older and entering 11th Grade. Updated vaccine records should be returned to our school nurse, Ms. Tamara Freeman.
Extracurricular Events for the Week:
- Varsity and JV Softball @ West Hall, Time TBA, Saturday, August 6th