This is my 16th year in education. I have taught Kindergarten, second grade, and I am super excited to be the School Counselor for Pre-K - Second Grade.
I am blessed with the most wonderful husband of 21 years (Wes), my 14 year old son (Kai), and my 13 year old identical twin boys (Brady & Micah).
I have the sweetest 6 year old Doberman named Harleigh, and the newest addition to the Sun family, our cat Wheezie.
When I am not at work, I love the BEACH, camping with family and friends, reading, watching GT & Falcon football, playing tennis & golf
- I was the counselor next door at WJMS the last 6 years
- I have 4 children- two of which are here with me! (1st grade & Pre-K)
- My dad is the "voice of the Panthers" on Friday nights and was when I was in high school too
- My in-laws own Cabin Creek Barbecue in Nicholson (and I can make their cobbler!)
- My parents, two brothers, and their families also still reside in Jackson County. My older brother's wife, Allison, is one of the SLPs at GSES. My little brother, Alex, teaches ASP Algebra at JCCHS and is the Offensive Coordinator for the football team. Go Panthers!
- I attended NGCSU (before in was UNG), then transferred to Kennesaw State (go Owls!), and I got my masters at Mercer University