The basics of student eligibility:
- A student must be enrolled in and physically attending a participating eligible public or private high school in Georgia or an eligible participating home study program in Georgia.
- A student must be approved, by the participating high school or home study program at which he or she is enrolled, to participate in dual enrollment.
- Prior to participating in Dual Enrollment, as part of the application process, the student and student’s parent/guardian must complete the Student Participation Agreement (SPA).
- A student must have completed the admission process and been accepted and approved by the participating postsecondary institution.
- All postsecondary coursework must be completed prior to high school graduation or home study completion in order to receive Dual Enrollment credit and funding.
Please see our extensive Dual Enrollment Handbook below.